miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

Webbquest




The activity to me was very interesting know many places for tourist and get to know new places to visit was fun and hard at once find all points on the subway as it is extensive. I got frustrated a bit because was difficult to find on websites entirely in English was a new experience for me and a very difficult.My vision of London completely changed after This activity places to known and where to go are much clearer now.

London is a city that certainly I have to know in the future. I've always liked the English culture and especially its artists. I would like to visit the tower of london and see with my own eyes the building's history and  The Crown Jewels part of the Royal Collection and still regularly used by The Queen discover the stories of royal Royal Beasts where exotic animals were in captivity for over 600 years and were given as royal gifts and meet all stories which are related of that place.



I also found very beautiful The Royal Botanic gardens for your lovely colors and all that means for the people of London and royalty.

I think that London has many historical and beautiful places to visit :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario