miércoles, 20 de junio de 2012

Two videos: ''The Notebook'' and ''Pocoyo''


It's difficult to me choose two videos in particular for to upload in my blog, because the web is full of videos about anything topic. Generally I visit youtube for see videos, because in this web you can found millions of videos!! For example: music of videos, parts of series or movies, funny videos, cartoons.

Well i chose two videos, the first video is The Notebook trailer. This movie is a beautiful history about a poor and passionate young man falls in love with a rich young woman and gives her a sense of freedom. They soon are separated by their social differences. The end of the movie i will not tell you :P. But i can tell you that the history this movie is really romantic and beautiful for me, because Noah and Allie (the protagonists) loved each other much, since the first time that they saw.




Well i chose this second video for a special reason, my son! :) For my son this video is really funny. When we stay together he to ask me  watch this cartoon in my computer from youtube. He is very happy when watch Pocoyo, he can spend hours and hours watching this cartoon.

This video is about the adventures of Pocoyó and his friends. Pocoyo (the protagonist) is a little boy and your friends are Lula (a dog), Pato, Pajaroto and Elly (a elephant).
I think that cartoon is very nice n.n ...and ever that i watch it. I remember my son.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario